Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journal

Monday March 28
Today I answered some questions about Photoshop. I continued working on my Skills Canada Banner on Adobe Illustrator CS2 and Adobe Photoshop CS2. I worked to create the allusion of puzzle pieces that I wanted.

Tuesday March 29
Today I worked on the puzzle pieces for my Skills Canada Banner on Adobe Illustrator CS2 ad Adobe Photoshop CS2. I also started working on my Skills Canada brochure cover and button.

Wednesday March 30
Today I finished my Skills Canada banner, brochure and button.

Thursday March 31
Today I was working on designing a poster for wampum worshops.

Friday April 1
Today I worked on some things for me English project. I used garage band to get 3 different parts out of a song so I could put them into my video on windows movie maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment